Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Free Tickets Anyone?
The newest rumor is that the City is trying to get Steve Irwin's crew out here from Australia. As soon as some free airplane tickets and free cargo space for their equipment appear they will be on their way to the lake. I hope they know what they are getting into to. By the way, what equipment are they bringing? Steve Irwin would probably come and get me with his bare hands.

I feel like I'm part of a long episode of American Gladiators (my owners used to play it on TV for me) and I'm the gladiator. Each contestant is battling through a series of events to try and become the champion Gator Gladiator. So far none of them have made it past the first round. The thing is, nobody has really even come close to catching me. They said that before they had me swim through their net, which is somewhat true but sort of deceiving. I may have come in contact with their net but I was just playing with them.

When they finally get their free ticket out here I'll be ready to rumble. I hope that they plan their attact well so that neither of us gets hurt. I'll let you know that it will be impossible to sneak up on me, all the animals at the park have formed a coalition and we are all looking out for each other.

Someone contacted me about this cool Reggie inflatable doll (shown above), If you are interested it is only $10 plus S&H. If you're interested in them contact Lisa Wong at baumcochat@aol.com or Tel: 818-709-1093. Don't forget Official Reggie Merchandise can be found on my site!

This week I'm going to be popping my head out a little more. The days have been so nice and I can't think of any good reason to stay hidden. If you come out to the park you'll have a good chance of seeing me this weekend for sure. I need as much love as I can get before the gater haters get here.


Reggie The Alligator

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 1:53 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!


Also visit my site - http://thgames.de