Monday, April 30, 2007
It's been a long time!!
It's been a long time since I last showed up here! Many of you thought I was dead but I was just hiding out. All of the press attention and all of the hunters coming after me really stressed me out.

The whole time I was just being real careful about when to swim and when to hunt for food, as you've seen on TV I'm definitely a lot bigger and healthier than before.

I'll be sure to post some more details on what I've been doing in the weeks to come. I'd like to thank all of my friends and fans for the support, I was feeling your love the whole time! The people of Harbor City and surrounding areas have been great, thanks for all the delicious food. Whoever dropped off that batch of Carnitas a few weeks ago, please do that again!

I'm sure that the city will hire hunters to come after me again so it will be Open Season for me once again. I hope they get some experienced hunters, because I'm smarter and bigger than before.

If you have any pictures of me or video of me in lake send them over to my email so everyone can see them! My email is savereggie@gmail.com.

If you'd like to read more about my reappearance click on these links below. Remember this is the headquarters for all of the latest Reggie News:

Daily Breeze
CBS 2 News
LA Observed

Reggie The Alligator.

P.S. - Remember that you can still show some love for me with your Reggie Gear. If you've already got it wear it out to Machado Lake!!! Home

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 6:01 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


At 10:11 PM, Blogger sharon raphael

Love YAH, Reggie. I am stil thinking you may be Regina.

Sharon Raphael

 

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I MISSED YOU REGGIE!!!

 

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Don't ever leave again Reggie!!! We need you here!!!! You are the heart and soul of this city!!

Love ya, Reg!

 

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Scottywah

You were definitely missed, Reggie. I was worried that something might have happened to you. To celebrate your reappearance, I wore my Reggie t-shirt to work yesterday!

 

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Reggie, you rock!!!

 

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Reggie The Gator

Thanks for the love everyone. My team reads me each and everyone of your comments.

 

At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Slot Strategy

I with you do not agree