Thursday, April 20, 2006
The Trap
As you have probably all heard by now the Daily Breeze reported today that a trap has been located in the lake. The trap is not armed right now because they are trying to condition me to become comfortable with the free food that it offers.

I’m a smarter gator than that. In order for me to start taking the bait they are going to have to get rid of all the other food sources in this lake. They say that raw chicken is one my favorite food but they are quite wrong. The long time readers probably remember that my favorite meal would be a carne asada burrito. If they were to put one of those in the trap then I might be tempted to get in. We’ll see how fast they figure this out.

Like I stated in my report yesterday, I knew this was coming. Activity around the lake has been extremely high lately.

By the way, whoever threw the leftover pork chops into the lake last night I owe you one. Those were great; if I could cook I’d ask you for the recipe.

No more updates for now but be sure to let me know if you hear anything about traps or wranglers or anything else be sure to let me know.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:23 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Torrance Boys

Reggie-baby, keep eluding these chumps! You got plenty of support in the South Bay. I'm (we're)rootin' for you. I love to see nature in our urban setting. Keep it up, buddy!

 

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous lapazn = )

Right On,Reggie!
We're rootin' for you too.

Lance, Ana and Isabella from Pedro