Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Gators are the Champions!
Today is a happy day for because last night the Florida Gators became the college basketball national champions. I didn't have the chance to watch the game since I'm in the lake but I did hear early this morning that my family destroyed UCLA.

I'm sad that UCLA had to lose but I can never be too sad when anytype of Gator is getting some positive attention. It means a lot to me that a school cares enough about my species to actually name themselves the Gators.

Hopefully I can repeat the performance of the basketball team by not losing to any of the wranglers that I'm sure are going to be coming my way. I'm hoping that they don't send to many but I'm ready for whatever they throw at me. I wish the city would just build a more beautiful fence around the lake and just let me live here. This lake is beautiful and I think that I could help promote it and draw more people to this part of town. Hopefully someone powerful out there agrees with me.

During the past few months I haven't heard many rumors about who is supposed to come catch me so I don't know what I have to look forward to in the near future. Some locals have been giving me scouting reports on the Crocodile Hunter so at least I'll be ready for him if he shows up.

Life at the lake is nice and relaxed right now and this is just how I like it. I'm hoping this lasts for a while so that I can have a chance to bond with the community again. I'm sure when it warms up people will start visiting me more and I'll try to give them a show if it's possible.

That's all for now.
Reggie the Alligator
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:09 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: