Tuesday, October 04, 2005
The Scientists Agree: Leave Me Alone
Somebody pointed me to this LA Times Article that talks about why I should stay in a lake. A local naturalist says that I can actually help get rid of invasive species by eating them. I believe this is true because my diet has consisted of many animals that I don't believe are native to CA.

It was interesting to me that the Times wrote an article about this because yesterday I gave an email interview to Penninusla High and I said many of the same things. The City should leave me alone and utilized me as a benefit. I am good for the environment, the local economy, and the overall morale of the city.

Enough of that, what's going on at the lake? Not much really, T-Bone is here and there trying to sneak around. He's starting to make me hungry. We are both sort of laying low right now, we're both waiting for the other one to make the first move and to ultimately make the first mistake. I don't know if I would call this a battle of the brains but it kind of like some sort of primitive chess match.

That's about it for today. I'll update if anything new happens today.

Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 7:10 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Blogs vs. the law: A showdown about third party commentary
The Wild West days of the Internet's digital frontier could be tamed, as bloggers await the outcome of a lawsuit in which one of their own was sued for comments posted on his Web log or "blog." State ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

 

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey Reggie,
I came by to see you last week. It was the first time that I had actually pulled into that park and really checked it out. Other than the homeless-day-laborer camp and the guys who use the parking lot to down a six-pack after work, your digs look pretty nice. I know the lake is polluted, but it still is beautiful. Makes me wonder what the place could look like if the City really took care of it and appreciate it for what it is.

Hang in there!

 

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

hey reggie, threw some frozen chickens in the lake for you. hope they sink so you can nab 'em without getting caught.

 

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Gweneth the Gator

Reggie,

Isn't it about time you gave up the lime light and got your sorry tail back home? You are not much of a husband.
I know I made a fuss when I heard you were running all over the swamp with that young cayman but I'm over that now, Reggie.
Larry from The Piggly Wiggly called and I bounced a check. We're back here broke and you are living it up out in La La Land.
You need to get back here and be a father to these kids rather than being out there chased around by some fool with a Maglite!!
You need to come home and make amends before you end up being made into a pair of boots by that idiot T-Bone.

Your Wife

 

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous bjtla29@hotmail.com

First you abandon me and the kids then you are hawking T-Shirts?

Isn't it about time you gave up the lime light and got your sorry tail back home? You are not much of a husband.
I know I made a fuss when I heard you were running all over the swamp with that young cayman but I'm over that now, Reggie.
Larry from The Piggly Wiggly called and I bounced a check. We're back here broke and you are living it up out in La La Land.
You need to get back here and be a father to these kids rather than being out there chased around by some fool with a Maglite!!
You need to come home and make amends before you end up being made into a pair of boots by that idiot T-Bone.

Your Wife

 

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Fallbrook room additions

How do I get information for Fallbrook room additions... Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook room additions and you can see what a little change can create..