Friday, October 07, 2005
Pythons vs. Gator
Everyone has been emailing me about the strange thing that happened down in the Florida everglades the other day. I guess a 13 ft long python tried to eat a full grown alligator and the python ended up exploding. This link even has a photo Yahoo News. If you click on the link you can see that this is a lose-lose proposition so I recommend against placing any pythons in Machado Lake. Hopefully the city won't get any ideas.

I think the media is trying to lay low again so that they don't tip me off to T-Bone's new plans. I've heard through the grapevine that he is trying to get a new boat that can go over vegetation because he thinks that's where I spend most of my time. T-Bone has really been actively pursuing me lately he has just been hanging out. I think that he thinks that Machado Lake is his new bayou. I wonder if when we look back on this in a few months or years we will see that T-Bone just used the city for a free vacation. To me that would be kind of funny. That would make him more of a harmful pest than me.

Thanks for all the great letters about my favorite baby photo. I wanted to share that one with you all on a great day like Weds.

I'm hoping that all the wranglers take a three day weekend and let me relax a little again. This whole adventure has been an emotional rollercoaster and I can use some TLC time. I want to say thanks to the guy who sent over two whole raw chickens, they were tasty. This weekend I just want to sit back, watch the birds, and take some good long naps, and a few quick swims. I'm glad that I live in the water because it has been so hot and dry lately. I do prefer warm weather over cold but this has been ridiculous.

Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 10:34 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: Mesothelioma

 

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Fallbrook construction

What in the world is the world...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook construction and you can see what a little change can create..