Sunday, October 09, 2005
Missing Parts & Being Lazy
So far this weekend has been a good one for me. T-Bone hasn't been too active, I guess it's because he is waiting for a boat part still.

One of my readers told me that he was chowing down in San Pedro with Janice Hahn the other day. Maybe he is working on his political career. Imagine that, what if trying to catch me results in Jay Young becoming a TV star and T-Bone becoming a politician. Honestly, I don't think that will happen. Like I said before I think this guy doesn't want to catch me because he is getting taken care right now. As soon as I'm gone he will have another 15 minutes of fame then he will be gone too.

It has been getting really cold at night lately and I've been feeling a little lethargic. I know that if these wranglers get around me the natural fight or flight instincts will kick in. I just have to be careful not to take a nap at the wrong time. I know some warm parts of the lake and I haven't been using them much because I don't want to reveal them but I might starting utilizing them a bit more right now.

I don't want anyone out there to worry about me, overall I'm doing fine. I have lots of food and many good shelters. Only my patience is wearing thin. Maybe T-Bone is trying to lure me to sleep. He said the other day that he wan't me to get used to his smell, that is something that I can't get used to. Is there a shower in that RV that he's living in? I'm never going to get used to this guy being at the lake. When I was first put in the lake I had it all to myself, nobody would swim in it or float around in a boat. It was just for me and the other animals. This is how a nature preserve should be. Somebody recommended that they take me to the Madrona Marsh in Torrance but I've heard that it doesn't have water year round so I don't think that that would work out too well.

Thanks for all the support. Keep sending those emails to savereggie@gmail.com and don't forget to check out my new products in my online store. I just added a "T-Bone=Gator Bait, Don't feed human food to gators" T-Shirt the other day. I also take requests for sayings on different products (like a "Gators don't kill people" ringer T).

Let's keep spreading the word!!!
Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:41 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

 

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Fallbrook building

Suprise Suprise open your eyes...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook building and you can see what a little change can create..