Monday, October 10, 2005
Calm before the storm?
Could this be the calm before the storm? T-Bone is saying that he doesn't expect to seee much of me in the fall and the winter. Does this mean he is not going to try and catch me? Everyone knows that I'm going to slow down in the colder months but as long as I keep my secret warm spots in the lake to myself I'll be OK. No matter how cold it gets I will still be able to put up a good fight when approached.

This was the quietest weekend I have had in a really long time. Not a lot of supporters came out to see me, no news media, and T-Bone was just hanging out. It was nice but I do miss all the good people of the South Bay throwing me delicious treats. I wouldn't even mind if they brought back Gatorland because they were leaving 20 raw chickens out at time when they were trying to catch me.

Speaking of Gatorland somebody sent me a link to their webpage. The Save Reggie team checked it out and said that they have a pretty cool Gator Cam that allows you to watch live gators in their park. Check it out here: www.Gatorland.com (click on funzone).

I'm assuming it's going to stay slow around here until T-Bone gets his part. People have been emailing me and agreeing that they think he is stalling too. I'm going to remain alert though because this guy is crazy and he might be have some strange plan in the works.

Thanks for all the support.
Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 10:34 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Are you hungry Reggie, I could bring you some chickens, or would you like a big T-BONE steak???? Love ya, Deb in LB

 

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Are you related to the Gator Family Gospel Singers? You know who I mean. About 40 of them sit and stand around in a studio and sing old favorites from church and gospel repertoire.

 

At 11:24 PM, Blogger BrStarr

LOL, Deb.

Wish I'd thought of that.