Tuesday, September 13, 2005
On the hunt for a Gator
They are trying to catch me as we speak.

I noticed that Tim from Gatorland in Florida was back today at the lake. Him and two other people (herpetologist or wranglers I'm guessing) were setting a trap for me earlier in the day using raw chicken and fishing poles. I would like to say thank you to Fred (I think he is a city employee) for feeding me all the chicken and getting me nice and strong, however I still have one complaint and I have voiced it before, how about some flavor, a little marinade or something would be nice.

I overheard the news reporter on Channel 9 Dave Lopez saying that they were going to attempt to catch me tonight. He was right.

Channel 9 is here right now filming live. The reporter Jennifer Sibih said that the wranglers are feeling lucky tonight, we'll see.

In case you come to the park I've been hanging out near the boat house in the aquatic vegetation.

The last news about the hoax I heard was that it was started by a jealous ex-employee of Jay Young from CO.

Keep up the support.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 10:34 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have some equipment and will be at the lake. So if these "professionals" don't get him, I will.

Just a local resident with some strong fishing equipment.

 

At 2:54 AM, Blogger Quit Smoking

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

 

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Fallbrook remodeling

Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook remodeling and you can see what a little change can create..