Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Message from the Save Reggie Team
Hello everyone,

I am Reggie’s Official webmaster. I am the one who has been setting up his websites and inputting the messages that Reggie has been forwarding to me, I have also been forwarding your messages to him. Yesterday Reggie told me that he would contact me at about 8 am but as of now he has not contacted me. I have heard conflicting news reports that he has been captured but in my gut I know that he hasn’t. I know that the wranglers would have allowed him to contact me from captivity. I am waiting for answers just like all of you. Let’s all hope it is a hoax.

Right now Reggie just needs our support, hopefully he is still in hiding. It’s hard to believe that he would be sitting out on the shore. He has been very concerned lately that they were planning a sneak attack (see earlier post about that). However, it may be true because Reggie has also been feeling very depressed and lonely lately, and he has mentioned to me his thoughts of giving up and starting a new chapter of his life. If you read the post prior to this one Reggie also discussed his fear of the upcoming winter months.

Hopefully Reggie will be able to report back to us later today, and I’m hoping it will be from Machado Lake.

Thank You for your Support
The Save Reggie Team
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:38 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

AP reports you have been caught by the Colorado dude. KFI says nope, it's a hoax. What gives?

 

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I think that he should be left in the swamp.It isn't used by anyone because of the care it has been given over the years and REGGIE isn't bothering anyone or anything.
The city should consider fencing off the lake and alloe Reggie to remain as he is happy.....

 

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Fallbrook homes

Suprise Suprise open your eyes...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook homes and you can see what a little change can create..

 

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous contractors

Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit contractors and you can see what a little change can create..