Sunday, September 04, 2005
Machado Lake Gator Still Hiding
The papers have been reporting that I've been in hiding over the weekend. Honestly this is not true, I've been relaxing, mostly eating and sleeping. I have heard a lot of people talking about me since Friday, I think the best views are from the wooden pier like structure and also a little north of the Ranger setup center. Also, there is a piece of metal that is reflecting light in the Southeastern part of the lake, for the record, that is not me.

The crowds haven't been huge, mostly because nobody is trying to catch me, but I expect large crowds tomorrow for Labor Day. I have been receiving huge amounts of support through savereggie@gmail.com and on Myspace so keep the "Support your local gator" campaign growing.

I sort of miss the challenge of evading the wranglers and making them look like amateurs. It has been a big boost to my ego and self confidence and I feel that it has helped me grow as an individual.

I would like to say thank you to the family that brought me the carnitas tacos from the truck across PCH. Very tasty, next time just give me cilantro, onions, and the green salsa. Can somebody please tell the herpetologists to marinate the raw chicken they have been giving me. Since I've been in this lake I've developed quite a sophisticated pallete. I saw many families with food sitting out today, I'm sure that almost all of them would be willing to donate a tasty piece to me.

Onto the news the Pasadena City College Courier put a story titled "Alligator Lurks in L.A. Lake." This story is mostly a summary of what has been told. I think they made a mistake when they stated that Machado Lake is about a mile south of downtown LA. To me those buildings seem a lot further but what do I know, I'm just a gator.

Since Friday I have seen numerous people looking for me while wearing their official Reggie T-shirts. I think I also spotted some cars in the parking lot with license plate frames and bumper stickers. Save Reggie Merchandise is available at my online store starting at only $1.50.

Support your local Gator!!!!!
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 6:20 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:56 AM, Anonymous The Dawg

Yo Reg, stay in stealth mood dude, I know these people they are blood thirsty folk.

your faithful supporter,
Cashdawg