Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Loneliness, Depression, and Withdrawal
It seems like it's been forever since I last posted into my blog even though it's only been a day and a half. It has been a difficult transition for me from all of the media attention to nothing. Even though I'm just a regular ole gator I was getting used to all the attention. It became a drug for me and now I'm suffering the withdrawals. Not only did it have an effect on the quality and quantity of my entries but I've had trouble eating and sleeping. I guess it's a sort of depression that I'm suffering. I know it sounds strange that I could be depressed when I've been receiving so much love (over 9000 hits this week!!) but it happened.

Once I realized what was going on with me I decided I need a day to concentrate on getting my mind in order. I did that today, it was like cleaning out the clutter from my brain (I know it's small but size doesn't matter). I declare myself free from the need of media attention. I no longer depend on the Hollywood types to get me through my day. I'm returning my mindstate back to its roots. I am a hardworking blue collar gator and I represent all the people in Harbor Area.

I'm ready for whatever Janice Hahn and Los Angeles throw at me now. I'm fully reenergized, recharged, reinvigorated, and ready to do whatever I need to stay free. I haven't given up the fight and you shouldn't either. Keep sending me those emails (savereggie@gmail.com) and showing love.

The Daily Breeze reported today that some local bluegrass bands came to play and welcome T-Bone back to the lake. I didn't really want any part of that so I was as far away from that scene as I could be. I disappeared not because I dislike bluegrass but because I don't support those who support T-Bone's venture.

Last night I was notified by a supporter that a company is offering Gator Antenna Balls. Unfortunately you have to buy 200 minimum. If anyone finds any cool gator products let me know. Don't forget about my online store, the most popular shirt lately has been the "Gators Don't Kill People, People Kill People" style. Thanks to all of those who have been showing off Reggie Gear (regardless of where you got it).

Keep the love coming
Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 6:38 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 1:26 PM, Blogger Greg

Different strokes for different folks is an old saying that basically says you do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. I'm writing to you today to see. If someone gave you the key to change your life by using motivation training techniques. I have spent a lot of my life working and listening to other people complain about things they think they have no control over such as their lives. Using modern motivation training techniques you can change your life today. You can start living a life you've always wanted to live.. I have found a site that is very helpful and has helped me change my life forever. If you're interested in changing your life today visit this site and you'll see what I'm talking about http://slydt.com/lf.pl I am living proof that life will change on the outside when you change which you think on the inside. I would be writing this today if I thought the way I used to think. Thank you for letting me post on your blog I hope this information will help other people change the way they think and start living a good life. Thanks again

 

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

If You are Tired of NOT getting anywhere in Life. not being able to accomplish what it is out of life you want to. Ive been there and I still have my ups and downs in life but they don't seem to be the same downs, there are more ups in my life. I wrote a book on self improvement and motivation . It is to the point on what you need to do to change your life. I wont make this real long.. If you need to make more money .. have a better relationship with someone or your just tired of the same old you.. then visit us at http://goals444.com and find out more about self improvement and motivation

 

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

If You are Tired of NOT getting anywhere in Life. not being able to accomplish what it is out of life you want to. Ive been there and I still have my ups and downs in life but they don't seem to be the same downs, there are more ups in my life. I wrote a book on self improvement training . It is to the point on what you need to do to change your life. I wont make this real long.. If you need to make more money .. have a better relationship with someone or your just tired of the same old you.. then visit us at http://goals444.com and find out more about self improvement training

 

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

california department of mental health can be a devastating disease that affects millions of individuals and families. Find the right california department of mental health program for yourself or a loved. It will be the first day of the rest of their or your life.

You can get more assistance at http://www.healthlistings.com .

 

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Rick J

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ