Thursday, September 15, 2005
Little Reggie Update plus a Janice Hahn Quote
LA Councilwoman Janice Hahn claims to have no problem telling if I am male or female. The Inside Bay Area News website reprinted an LA Times article that quotes Hahn as saying "I'm sure Reggie is a he, because he clearly avoids commitment, and he's never where he says he's going to be." I'm really not scared of committment, it's just that I haven't found the right lady yet. I'm very picky, I was thinking of going onto match.com but I've heard it's slim pickings for female gators over there. Plus they never look like their pictures.

Update on Little Reggie. I emailed the LA Zoo to find out how Little Reggie is doing and this is the response I received:


-------
Hello,Thanks for writing to the Los Angeles Zoo. For their protection and well-being, all animals in quarantine are off-exhibt and unavailable for viewing by the public. It's my understanding that the Zoo is actively searching for a permanent home for the alligators we are temporarily caring for.

Regards,
Will C. (I edited his last name for privacy)
Website Editor
lazoo.org
-------

I don't know if this is addressing Little Reggie directly but thanks to the LA Zoo for responding to my inquiry.

I guess Jay Young of Colorado Gators was pretty steamed over the fake news that he had captured me. It's been pretty much confirmed that the hoax was created by a disgruntled ex employee who has a history of pulling these pranks. Mr. Young is back in LA today, but not to catch me, he is here to try and get a T.V. deal. Good luck Jay, even though you tried to catch me I understand we all need to feed our families one way or another.

Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:23 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Latest Hollywood script deals
Walt Disney Pictures has hired Ron Burch and David Kidd to write "The Last Lap." The studio bought the feature treatment and underlying feature rights to Mike Leonard's manuscript in January.
I recycle my old stuff here musique maybe you should too