Thursday, September 08, 2005
Little Reggie is his name!!!
Although the new Gator is not my kid they are calling him Little Reggie in all of the papers. I guess I should take that as a compliment, but it sort of scares me. I heard some people saying that they fenced off the area where Little Reggie is so he won't be making his way into the lake. That's too bad, I was really looking forward to the company. Hopefully more gators in the LA area are making their way down to the lake.

Map of Ken Malloy Regional Park and Machado Lake: Map

San Jose Mercury News

Article with a few good pictures of Little Reggie
LA Times
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 8:12 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like flashlight on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Fallbrook remodeling

What in the world is the world...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook remodeling and you can see what a little change can create..