Friday, September 09, 2005
Little Reggie Caught
So little Reggie's quest for freedom was put on hold yesterday as local officials captured him. I'm curious to see what happens to him because the way he is treated will give some insight into how I will be treated when I'm captured. I guess for now he is at the LA Zoo, I'm sure when he is on display he would appreciate the support of visitors.

As stated in this artice in the San Diego Union Tribune I've been showing myself again lately. At some point it may benefit me more to get caught than to fight. I feel like I'm swimming upstream, living in constant hiding. I never wanted to be a survivalist, I was house pet, and it might be nice to be one again. I heard that animals at the zoo are all well taken care of and receive tons of food so they don't have to waste time hunting. It sort of sounds good to me, but then again independent living has been fantastic so far.

Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 8:17 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Lala

Dude...hold out as long as you can! LIVE FREE OR DIE! No, just a little historical humour...however, yuk it up while ya can, and when "they" catch you, settle in for a phat life of chicken parts and other assorted yummies! ROCK ON REGGIE!!!!