Friday, September 16, 2005
Coastal Cleanup Day - You Can Clean My House
News is starting to drag again so I have a couple announcements that have some effect on me.

On Saturday, September 17th, the California Coastal Commission (CCC) is hosting a Coastal Cleanup Day. The effort used to focus mostly on beaches and stuff but now this year they are moving to some inland areas. One of these areas is Ken Malloy Park, where Machado Lake (my home) is. If you want to help clean my house contact the CCC by visiting this page.

This is what the Daily Breeze wrote about the event:

"Reggie, the alligator that may still be on the loose in Machado Lake on Saturday, won't stop the scheduled cleanup event at Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park, with volunteers starting not far from the parking lot accessed from the Anaheim Street entrance."


Also the San Pedro Brewing Company is operated by some real nice people and they started offering their Alligator Ale. They have happy hour M-F 3:30-6:30 and they have some interesting events going on everyday. Check out their site at http://www.sanpedrobrewing.com/.

Besides that I'm doing O.K., I feel strong even though I'm really tired. Being under constant watch and constantly avoiding capture is a very stressful venture. I hope that this ends one way or another and hopefully it will end with me being a part of this lake.

Reggie
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 8:11 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Redondowriter

Hey Reggie--I mention you today at Sacred Ordinary. Way to go, boy. I especially like what Janice Hahn says about you. Will you still be there on Sunday?

 

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Fallbrook building

Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook building and you can see what a little change can create..

 

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous kiwi

Hey Great Blog! Need any information on cleaning Check out my web site kiwi it relates to kiwi

 

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Spindrift

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

www housekeeping