Wednesday, August 17, 2005
You can't catch me, you can only hope to contain me!!

I feel like the Michael Jordan of wild animals released into urban park settings. Mr. Colorado tried to catch me today (why is he wearing a gator tooth) but he failed like I promised. On their first attempt they just dredged up all the crap in the lake and disturbed the ecosystem. They better be careful there a few old bodies towards the south end of the lake (They were there before I got here). On the second attempt they had me in some giant net but I chewed right through it. I thought this guy was an expert, he should know what type of equipment to use on a gator then.

The crowds are humongous now but I feel like the wrangler is stealing some of my thunder. More media outlets are interviewing him instead of focusing on my story. They do not understand the struggles that I've been through. I feel like this lake is my home now and I'm not going down without a fight.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 10:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: