Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Reggiemania Hits The Entire State of California!!!!
It's Day 19 of my self exploration mission in the lake. It has been a true learning experience so far. It was nice to have a calm day to myself today, I enjoyed sitting with the geese, in fact there is one Canada Goose in the group of geese that lives on the lake. I've also noticed that the squirrels are getting chunkier due to all of my scraps they've been eating. Pretty soon I maybe able to supplement my diet with a few of these new hi protein snacks.

If anyone wants to contact me directly send an email to my new email address: savereggie@gmail.com. I will do my best to respond to all questions and comments.

On the media tip I guess the Associated Press has picked up my story and a new article about my blog will be in numerous papers tomorrow. So far only papers in California are running it but we'll see what can happen.

To everyone who has shown support by purchasing merchandise I appreciate the gesture. Come out and support me this weekend and try to wear your Gator Gear. The Save Reggie Brigade should be out strong!!!

Here's the link to several newspapers running the story tomorrow:

Monterey Herald
San Luis Obispo Tribune
Contra Costa Times
San Diego Union Tribune
Fresno Bee Requires Subcription
San Jose Mercury News

Thanks to Pearly Gator for letting me know that the Antelope Valley Press also published a Reggie Story in today's paper. Unfortunately the story is only in print and not on the web. Check out the band Pearly Gator

Keep Supporting Me. Spread the word!!
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:38 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 2:02 AM, Blogger clandis

Considering ing direct reference code ? You'd do better by checking out Fee Free Bank .com . At least a $25 bonus for opening a new account, with bonuses as high as $1,500 ! You save more and get a higher interest rate to make YOUR money work for YOU.

 

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Fallbrook remodeling

How do I get information for Fallbrook remodeling... Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook remodeling and you can see what a little change can create..

 

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous harry

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
debt consolidation
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog. credit

 

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Antioch

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
California Homes
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog.

 

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Debt consolidation loans can help you reduce debt