Monday, August 29, 2005
Reggie goes to Myspace and The World
I guess I'm going worldwide now and I really do appreciate the support. Let me once again state that I feel that I could contribute to the local economy by remaining in this lake. I could become a sort of Harbor City Loch Ness monster.

Worldwide Articles:
Web India
Glasgow, UK
Dutch
France (In French)
Brazil (In Portuguese)
Los Angeles (La Opinion)
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Ireland
Japan
Australia

Fun Fact: Since some Crocodiles occur in India I will let everyone know the easiest way to tell the difference between crocodiles and alligators. The simplest way is by the shape of their snout. Crocodiles tend to have a v-shaped snout while Alligators (like me) tend to have a more u-shaped snout, which in my opinion makes for a much more handsome reptile. For more information on the difference between the two check out: The Crocodilian Biology Database

My fans have convinced me to join myspace.com. Go ahead and add me as your friend. www.myspace.com/savereggie.

This way you can always feel connected with me.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 1:55 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Reggie is the bomb. I added him to my myspace. Show some Love for the Gator!!!!

 

At 2:33 AM, Blogger The Blah Brain

Have you guys heard about that samy guy LOL wait, who hasn't what an ego trip that must have been huh? I think he's still liking all of the popularity. so I wrote a few things about him on my blog: http://www.theblahbrain.com/myspace-worm-update.htm ha, I think Myspace should recode everything.. so far now they have banned .swf [flash files] and the embed tag...basicaly taking videos out of everyones pages as well, I dont think they'll be too happy about that haha banning these things will basically kill myspace... and it's popularity...

 

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

If You're addicted to myspace, you should check out myspace icon for the best MySpace Resources

 

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

 

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Take a look at our new layout myspace scarface site. Just launced today!!

 

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous