Thursday, August 25, 2005
My Owner and Best Friend


They caught my owner today. I am sad because I feel like he liberated me, he made me free, he gave me the power to feel like a gator again. Hopefully they will be nice to him he. We have a lot of good memories together.

Read the news story here: Owner Caught

Daily Breeze readers come up with innovative ways to catch me: Innovative Ways to Catch Me

And www.cafepress.com/savereggie has added a ton of new merchandise like dog clothes, bibs, and buttons to show support for me.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 9:51 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

wow, you're one dumbass gator...loving a guy who tossed you into a disease infested, filthy sink hole. semper fi.

 

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

i hate alligator

 

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Reggie The Gator

As they always say: Don't hate the Gator, hate the game.

 

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Wow This is Deep..I know all of this sounds good but if you really want to change yourself or someone important to you. If you need to be happy in your life. If You can say no to all this to be happy...

I am changing the way I live today ..Think it and believe it.. You can Change Your Life and Start Living Your Dreams Today..http://www.spiritualideas.com