Saturday, August 27, 2005
Even Floridians Can't Catch Me
Associated Press

The Florida wranglers have stopped chasing me for now. I guess the two million years of wisdom my ancestors have compiled and past onto me is finally paying off. The crowds are were nice today since it was a weekend and I want to let the public know that I appreciate the support.

I wish they would stop chasing me. I'm not hurting anybody and I was helping with the abandoned dog problem.

Check out the latest news about me:
Boston Globe
Daily Breeze
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 8:11 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Cool blog Reggie, I hope they never catch you. I'll be out there supporting you on Sunday

 

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Stop eating dogs Reggie!!! They deserve to live too. I know it's not your fault, but why don't you eat the people who actually tie the dogs.

I still love you Gator hope they never catch you and please take my advise, you might live longer.

 

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Reggie The Gator

If you purchase a "Dogs Support Gator" shirt and put it on your dog I will try my hardest not to eat your dog.