Saturday, July 16, 2005
Give the People a Show
Some of the birds have been telling me that I'm turing into a sort of urban legend, the urban gator. I wan't everyone to know I'm the real deal so I made a brief public appearance today. A small group of people with a few kids were near the edge of lake when I swam up close underwater then floated to the top exposing the breadth of my mouth. The kids all screamed and ran away. I held my breath for a few hours after that because I was expecting large crowds that afternoon and didn't want to blow my cover.

On a side note:
I ate 1 dog last, a pit bull I think. He was viscious, they should be banned.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 8:37 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

If you like dog carrier you may very well like this site dog carrier

 

At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

If you like newfoundland dog you may very well like this site newfoundland dog

 

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous dog trainer career

Meandering thru the blogs has lead me to yours, thank you for the interesting read.

Fellow blogger,

dog trainer career