Friday, May 13, 2005
Welcome to Machado Lake
Today was very hard day for me, the problem was that I was struggling, suffering from an internal conflict. My owner who I was very attached too decided to release me into Machado Lake in Harbor City, CA. To most gators this would seem ideal but to me it is not. I had grown accustomed to my small plastic pool in a modest suburban backyard. I liked not having to hunt for my food. My life was perfect before all this. I guess I understand why my owner had to let me go. I was just getting to big and too expensive for him to handle. Maybe he thought I would happier here with all of the frogs and fish. I bet he didn't know how filthy this lake was. I'm going to try and get some sleep, it's been a rough day.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 12:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: