Tuesday, May 24, 2005
The People Love Me
This past week has been nice, a lot nicer than I expected. As I mentioned in my last post I thought that I had been seen, I was right. Since then small crowds have been coming out to see me. I been careful of who I let get a glimpse, nobody with cameras (even cell phone cameras) and nobody in uniform. People having been bringing me food a lot of bread, popcorn, and chips but I'm trying to stay of the junk food. I don't know why people think alligators would like popcorn, don't they know that I am a viscious carniverous creature. I've still been going after ducks, frogs, and grebes. Lately, I found that I also like carne asada burritos. They remind me of a favorite meal my owner used to give me growing up.
 
posted by Reggie The Gator at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Fallbrook contractors

How do I get information for Fallbrook contractors... Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook contractors and you can see what a little change can create..